Adding a User
A user is an administrative person with access to the Labor Sync system.
Log in to the Labor Sync website.
Click on the Users Tab near the top left of the page.
Click the Add User button.
Enter the User's information:
- First and Last name are not unique and are used to refer to a person within the Labor Sync system.
- Email address is used to identify each user. Activation and Password reset requests are sent to the email address on file for a user. Users will use their email address to log in, therefore each user must have their own unique email address.
- Time zone should reflect the time zone where the user is based. All times displayed within reports are shown in the user's selected time zone.
- User Permissions define what a user is allowed to do within the Labor Sync system. At least one permission must be set for a user.
- Display Options allow you to configure the way time is displayed for the user in reports.
- User Notes provides an optional field for entering any additional information.
Click Add User.
Once a user is added, an activation email will be sent to the entered email address. Following the link provided in the email will prompt the user to enter a password. After the password has been entered, a user may log in using their email address and password.
Next Step: Introduction to Reports