Your privacy is important to Labor Sync. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Labor Sync collects, and the ways in which Labor Sync uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Labor Sync may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including number of users, quantity of employees, type of devices, money spent and money saved);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, passwords and employee PIN numbers);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payments for service);
- information that you provide for the purpose of using this service (including company information, user and employee names, e-mail addresses, passwords and employee PIN numbers);
- any other information that you send to Labor Sync.
Using personal information
Labor Sync may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- perform changes to the website and upgrades to the service;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services and/or upgrades that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Should Labor Sync disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Labor Sync may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Labor Sync will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Labor Sync will store all of the personal information provided on its secure servers, with information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website protected by EV SSL encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Labor Sync is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Labor Sync
- by e-mail to email@example.com; or
- by post to Labor Sync, LLC., 25 Aladdin Avenue, Dumont, NJ 07628