- New Feature: Regional Date and Time Options
- User pages now have date and time format options which will be used when presenting data in Labor Sync.
- Date format can be changed between US, UK, and ISO8601 international date format.
- Time format can be changed between between 12 and 24 hour format.
- Date and time input fields now accept all formats, and interactive calendars default to user setting.
- Changing a logged-in user's name now updates the displayed user's name immediately.
- Fixed an issue caused by using the browser's back button on some pages.
- Users can now be set to only have "Send Messages" permission and log in with only this permission.
- Other bugfixes and minor improvements.